Happy March! Actually, I should say, Happy Best Month of the Year! What is great about March? The better question is, what is not great about March? This month has the first day of spring, St. Patty’s Day (and I LOVE green) and most notably, my birthday! Can’t go wrong. And on that note, today I’m sharing my first post from the my gratitude photo project. You may have caught a couple of these on social media already, but here are some shots of the things I’ve been grateful for this year…
1) Grateful that I finally got to wear my fascinator to my friends Andrea & Dave’s Valentine’s Day wedding! (And no I did not cut my hair despite what it looks like in the picture….)
2) Grateful that I could eat this after I did a 5 day detox in January.
3) Grateful for my bestie’s two girls, and their new baby brother (not pictured) who I love to pieces and who light up my day whenever I see them.
4) Grateful that even in the bitter cold, a sunny day makes all the difference.
5) Grateful for yummy pudding that is good for you….or at least not bad for you.
6) Grateful for flowers in the winter that make me feel like spring is coming.
Lots to be grateful for. I had originally thought I would share more regularly, but with this weather it’s been hard to get out and experiment with my camera (hence, many of these being iPhone pictures). What are you grateful for these days?