Good Monday Morning!
Alas, the weekend has come and gone now back to the grind….boo! But I had a great time over the weekend celebrating my birthday so I can’t complain too much. Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties with my camera, I have no pictures to share, but I can assure you it was a fun time.
As I think many bloggers do, I draw a lot of my inspiration from other bloggers and this past week there were lots of great posts by my fellow bloggers, and today I’m featuring a few that caught my eye….
1. I love this painted lampshade DIY posted by Jenny over at Little Green Notebook. I’ve actually been searching for a new lampshade but now I might actually tackle this on one of my own lampshades instead!
3. The ever style-saavy Victoria over at VMac & Cheese did a great post about lace shorts. I personally love them but it would take the right style for me to buy a pair and actually pull them off. She provided a great list of style options here.
4. Brittany at My Daily Randomness always has such great recipe posts, but this Sour Cream Coffee Cake made me salivate. I love a good coffee cake, it makes me feel warm and cozy. I’m not the greatest cook but I love to bake and this one is now on my to try list, fo’ shizzel.
5. I always love the fun finds in the posts written by Lisa at Wicked and Weird, and Saturday’s post on Lost Type Co-op, a site featuring super fun retro style fonts (in which the designers get 100% of the earnings from the purchase of the fonts) was no exception. Here is an example of one of the fonts that Lisa featured.
7. Oh, how I love a good art find, and Christine over at Bijou and Boheme is the BEST at discovering talented artists and sharing them with the world. She and I also share the same brain when it comes to art, so I always love her choices. This past week she featured a giveaway of a print from Zoe Pawlak whose work is crazy gorgeous. The giveaway is over but you NEED to check out Zoe’s website to check out beauties like this one.
Have a great day!