So, while I was home over the holidays I was looking in a magazine with my Mom and saw some pretty mismatched teacups and said how much I liked them. To which my Mom replied that she had a few mismatched ones that I could have if I wanted them! TOTAL SCORE. And they all happen to be very pretty. Here they are…
Pretty lovely if I do say so myself! And because they are so nice I don’t want them stuck in a cupboard where I can’t see them. So I started searching for ways to display them and I found a few good ideas.
1. Basic shelving unit. It’s simple, looks great but I don’t have enough cups yet to warrant this display.
2. How pretty is this teacup cloche?
3. Teacups used for jewelry display. Very useful but too hidden away. I would prefer it on top of a dresser where you could enjoy them. I may use one or two on my dresser for jewelry.
4. I love flowers and I love teacups, therefore…I love this! This is another way I may use my cups.
5. I also found these wall-mounted display racks which might be good when I have a few more. I think one rack might not look so great, but a few racks could make a cool display. Guess I’ll have to keep my eye’s peeled for more teacups!
Do you have any ideas for ways to display teacups?
On another note I’ve started a bit of cleanse-detox for this week – nothing crazy but I’ve cut out refined sugar, bread, pasta, and fatty meats. I’m trying to go 5-7 days. I’m telling you this so that if I’m snarky in any of my posts this week, you’ll know its because I’m hungry.