I’ve been working on getting my backyard/patio cleaned up over the last few weeks, and I’m making some changes to the space. Nothing drastic, just some updates while using the furniture I already have.
That decision led me to a create a nautical-ish navy/red scheme. I’ve done a round-up on what I have already and what I will need to complete my look.
What I have (clockwise from the top left):
1. Red and white cushion by Colin and Justin from Marshall’s, which goes with my…
3. Blue Cynthia Rowley table runner, which will go on my…
5. 2 rattan lounge chairs from IKEA which they no longer carry but look similar to these ones, and have creamy white cushions
6. 2 Nisse white laquer folding chairs from IKEA
What I need (clockwise from the top left):
1. Patio lights! The string kind. Simple ones I can drape around my patio or in my garden for extra light. Like these Allen & Ross ones from Lowe’s.
3. My door painted in Para paints bluenose
4. Good quality stake lighting for my garden. The solar ones that I currently have are terrible and don’t emit enough light, but I don’t want to have to run a cord across my yard from my deck so I’m stuck with solar. I like the look of these copper ones from Westinghouse. But I’ll definitely want to be sure the ones I buy give off sufficient light.
So what do you think of the scheme? Any suggestions? Any recommendations for good stake lighting that actually gives off good light? Let me know!
Have a great day!